View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Sun, Jun-23-02, 20:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 262/262/165 Male 5' 10"
BF:35
Progress: 0%
Default Further info

The meals are basically lunch and dinner lately, with cheese as a post dinner snack. Earlier dates with eggs were for breakfast although possibly later just because I felt the need to eat something. Same goes for the herring. Just something for the taste buds without eating much.

The food in my journal is in the order (for the most part) is in the order eaten.

The Caesar salad is pretty much a daily staple. Clearly on some days I eat it twice.

I have been drinking more lately but seemingly without any immediate impact. Should it be?

Perhaps eating some cabbage is good. I love corned beef and cabbage, although my freezer is full of steak and salmon. That unemployment check only goes so far.

Cabbage has higher carbs and the corned beef in processed so there are also some more carbs.

We'll see on the excercise. Didn't work out today and will not tomorrow or Tuesday in preparation for a job interview. Although today I had a pistol match and dropped 2.5 pounds. (Likely just water weight but a previous drop like it was a precursor to an actual drop).

My version of Atkins is my understanding of it withoug reading his book in more than a cursory review. Started off working off a pamphet accompanying the detection strips.

Thanks for your input.