View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Jun-23-02, 14:23

Plan: Bernstein Diabetes Soluti
Stats: 260/-/145 Female 5' 3"
BF:
Progress: 63%

Lessara...

I have to agree with you on the exercise. I tried to do this for a long time without it because I hate to sweat and, well...let's face it...I admit to being lazy about it too. BUT...now that I've taken the dive and started working out, I feel SO much better. I don't even mind sweating anymore....well...not too much anyway and if I have to skip a workout, I honestly miss it.
It's hard to keep going when you don't see immediate and tangible results, but I keep at it even through a 4 month stall (which I just got off of) because I KNOW that this is better for me than what I was doing. The alternative is to go back to the way I was eating before when I felt like crap 99.9% of the time and my blood sugar and blood pressure were out of control. No thanks. Even if I never lost another pound, I'd stick with this because of how much better I feel. Maybe that's a true mark of maturity...being able to stick with something because you know in your heart that it's the right thing to do even if you don't see positive results immediately or even within a few weeks.