View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Wed, Jun-19-02, 14:41

Plan: Zone
Stats: 255/242/230 Male 75 inches (6'3")
BF:21%/15%/8%
Progress: 52%
Default more ....

Quote:
Great idea, is it gonna be an E book or hard copy?

I was thinking hard-copy since it will be lengthy. Do you prefer e-books or hard-copy? I do sell some of my reports via e-book, and all of my members at my site have access to e-versions of all of my programs.

Quote:
I would like to see some info on how to get off the CKD safely and then if not at desired goal at 12 weeks, when is a safe time to get back into the CKD.

Good one. There is so much info that I take for granted. Yes, having that sort of info in the book would make alot of sense, and is easily included. I will include sample menus for that transition phase as well.

Quote:
Also, can you touch base on what will happen, if anything, if you go over the recommended protein or fats?

I will address this in the book since it is a concern, but the short answer is if you eat too many calories (total for day), be it protein, fats, whatever it will stall progress.

Now, if you are within your caloric range and you alter the ratios, excess protein will be used for energy by the body, and eating more than the reccomended fat will probably put you deeper into ketosis, or be used for energy. I find it hard to eat THAT much fat though. LOL.

I will be more long winded, thorough, and scientific in my response in the book.

Quote:
Sorry about the long post!

No need to apologize. It was all good. I need this kind of input/feedback to see what the needs are for people out there. I having been doing CKDs for so long, I take things as second nature.

Thanks Chantel.

SUCCESS STORIES! I would LOVE to include them, but I always got the feeling that they took away from the credibilty of plans nowadays since EVERYONE is using them, and most supplement companies are doctoring the photos.

I have a small collection of e-mail testimonials, as well as some clients who I have pictures of who have used a CKD (in conjuction with my personal training) and have gotten great results!

I suppose I could add a section at the end with the testimonials/photos, eh?

Thanks Smasterson!