View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Wed, Jun-19-02, 12:54
Registered Member

Plan: Dr. Atkins
Stats: 180/170/140
BF:
Progress: 25%
Default How about viewing it not as obsession but PASSION...mmm?

Yes, words do have certain nuances etc...so how about we are all passionate about our new way of life...doesn't it make it more like an adventure more than an ordeal? I love the word passion...it has go-geter rythm to it...we are all passionate lowcarbers on the look for great recipies and a way of life that is more comfortable for our bodies...our bodies tell us when we are overdoing things...non?

These days I was perhaps obsessively on this site to connect and feel I was not alone in my quest for balance and slimness in my life...here, see, the word slim has a pleasant sound to it...why be skinnies? When we can be slims and eating luxuriously...one day an italian friend of mine replied to my complaint on becoming overweight that I was simply: "voluptuosa"...all of a sudden I felt so sexy about this! and with an italian accent....I imagined this hungry eyed italian lover wispering in my ear that I was so "voluptuosa"...this friend was not an italian lover, but, for that image sounding in my ear, I hugged him....ha! the actions of certain words!!!!...mmmmmm...

well I'm going back to visit DWROLFE from whom I took down the pizza recipy...looks so goooooood!!! Dave your family is a lucky family if you cook like this everyday for them...

Cheers