#50   ^
Old Wed, Jun-19-02, 05:26

Plan: AHP&FP
Stats: 197/125/137 Female 5' 6"
BF:42%/22%/21%
Progress: 120%

Quote:
Originally posted by plum

I was stalled 10 months, if you can call it that, in fact my tweaks put 12 lb back on Not a real stall I guess, moving in the wrong direction.....) but with no cheats, and doing it properly, I felt at times so frustrated and tearful.

Eventually though, I got some 'tweaks', with a lot of support from everyone, that are currently working. Lost 8 lb of the 12. Hope it continues !

In some ways I regret 10 months messing about . But has it been wasted time ? No !! Ive learnt a lot, made some friends, and somewhere along the way, its turned into a WOL without me being aware of it. Im not dieting anymore, or different, or making special efforts, its just what I do.

You beat my record! I was stalled for 8 months. I was following the plan tweaking along the way like yourself, but the weight just wouldn't budge. I too stayed with the plan. It was making me feel great even though the weight wasnt moving. Somewhere within those 8 months it was no longer a "diet" but a way of life. I was following it because I wanted to not because of some magic number floating in space.

We are the war veterans of the stalls. Congrats on sticking with it Plum.