Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 17:46
Forum Founder

Plan: Atkins/PP/BFL
Stats: 400/223/200 Male 5 ft 11
BF:37%/17%/12%
Progress: 89%

Quote:
Originally posted by canuckchic
I do not see that my post was any more or less polite than the post that originated this thread . If my opinions or presence here is not welcome.......just say the word. I felt inflamed and flamed at this thread and the lack of compassion it showed for some of us who need to obsess to stay on track . I also felt insulted quite personally. Sorry folks but this is very personal to me. If I have exhibited any behaviour that is unacceptable , I don't recognize it. This thread was personally insulting . Like it or not that is how I feel. Don't try to belittle my feelings for the sake of the greater good.

Hi Marie,

I have no objections to you discussing your feeling on this issue, please do so, I think this topic is very important. However, you failed to mention which part offended you? LC's post mentioned specific behaviours, that most of us recognize as self-sabotage and reasons to fail.

So my advice to you is to calm down a bit, read it carefully, and list what do you not agree with.

But if the only response you have is calling someone skinny, instead of discussing the point in question, then you clearly show that you have no reasonable argument.

Wa'il