#6   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 10:58
Registered Member

Plan: Modified 'BODYOPUS'
Stats: 238/212/200
BF:22%/11%/7%
Progress: 68%

Quote:
Is this your first go around with the TKD? If not, what were your results on it before?

-This is my first time using the "TKD" for an extended period of time. I tinkered with it for 4 weeks and very much liked the results.

Quote:
I wonder also if you know if an occassional Diet Coke or Diet Rite would cause a person to get kicked out of ketosis?
I guess this is a personal thing, right? Each body responds differant?

-You're right- each body does respond differently. However, Diet Rite is sweetened with "Splenda" whereas Diet Coke is sweetened with "Aspartame" (which, I think, has a better chance of kicking you out of ketosis). If you decide to have an occasional soda- go with Diet Rite.

Quote:
Finally, if I do weights in the am and then do a cardio session right after, do I wait an hour for a protien shake or do I get one in as soon as I finish the cardio? I am still ccnfused on the importance of eating what, when. I suppose it is all a timing issue to get feed the muscles and not lose muscle.

-I do the exact same thing as you (weights in the a.m., followed by a session of cardio right after). I have also wondered if I should wait or immediately consume a protein shake. However, since fat-loss is our goal...I'd wait an hour [if someone else could elaborate on this, please do- I could be wrong here].