View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-18-02, 08:59

Plan: Low carb & some Keto
Stats: 276/251/140 Female 5 feet 1 inches
BF:43.5%/34%/23%
Progress: 18%
Default Big Time Depression

I can only describe the state that I'm in as a Big Time Depression. I can honestly say that I go into a "funk" or depression about once every couple of months and it takes a couple of days or a week to come out of it. I started LCing in may and I think I was doing fairly well. I had lost 20lbs and I went to a wedding on June 1st. Big mistake. I had a little champagne, and slice of a cheesecake, a brownie and a creamy pastry. Since then I have been in a big depression (& a Carb Binge). I was jealous because the bride looked so thin and beautiful and I was just the opposite at my wedding. She wore a dress similar to the one that I wanted to buy for my wedding but I couldn't because they didn't make it in my "extra extra" large size. I cried myself to sleep that night and after that it seems as if I've just given up. I can't get myself back into LCing. I've gained 12 pounds back and I keep trying to talk myself into caring about myself but it seems useless. I guess my question is has anyone ever felt like this? What can I do? I know I'm on the road to self destruction but how do I get to the point that I want to take care of myself? Sometimes I feel like it would have been better if I were never born.
Sponsored Links