View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jun-17-02, 16:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 236.5/210/165
BF:
Progress: 37%
Unhappy Day 13 of induction, and I made a mistake...

I'd been doing so well durning induction. That was until I read in the FAQ's at Atkinscenter that Atkins bars were permissable during induction. I ran, didn't walk to my nearest HFS and bought some chocolate peanut butter bars. The website said one a day unless they stall you.

Well, they didn't stall me but they did slow me down. But that was not the bad side affect from eating them. I'm a sugar addict and all they did was tempt me for other sugary sweets.

So on day 12 of induction I stopped eating them. Guess what? They were all I wanted after that. I didn't sleep well last night and I had many errands to run today with my three sons in tow. (here comes the mistake) I let myself get too tired. I was exhausted and hungry so I just decided to eat one. What could it hurt right!? After the bar I got a spoon out and swiped it across the top of the newly bought ice cream in the freezer, and down it went. Then I figured I blew it so I had some graham crackers covered in chocolate!!

The sugar monster is alive and well and pulsing through my veins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP MEEEEE!!!

Lesson learned: don't get too tired and stop buying terribly tempting foods...even when hubby asks for them! He'll have to make due with my sweet kisses!

Confession is good for the soul!

Daisy
Sponsored Links