View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Jun-17-02, 12:32

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 132.3/127.9/119
BF:
Progress: 33%

Hi Julie

Thanks for the last message. Sorry, it's been a while responding - I have had the worst 3 days (nothing to do with the diet), my computer crashed on Saturday morning - bit of a major for me as I am a computer programmer & I work from home, so it's my bread (or should I say Cheese) & butter! I had a backup, but that seems to be corrupt so I have lost a fair bit of important info .

Some good news!
So I am on my 6th Day of the diet and I have lost about 6lbs. I have been so preoccupied with my computer problems that I have not really had time to think about how I am feeling although I have not felt bad at all except for the first few days when I was a bit weak & had headaches (to be expected). I hope it continues but I do expect a slow down as I don't have a huge amount to lose! This weekend & next week will be a test as I have 2 parties & next Tuesday off to Wimbledon to the tennis (I have tickets on Centre Court!! )

I have been exercising as per usual (pretty intense workout 4x a week) and not feeling any tiredness as others have experienced.

So all in all it's going well. Feel much more alive and seem to be getting a good nights sleep. It was always a struggle to get out of bed in the mornings bit now I am waking at 6.30am and jumping out of bed!

So that's my news. I hope it's all going well for you also!

Once I have my computer sorted I will become a bit more active in the forums.

All the best

Jules