Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 20:35
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/196/130
BF:
Progress: 12%
Default New Member & Determined To Lose

Hello Everyone -

My name is Rita. I am new to the group and need to lose about 70 lbs. From 200 to 130.

I wrote once before, but I didn't really know what I was doing and started in the middle of someone elses thread. I think I got it right this time. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong.

Anyway, I started on 6/5/02 after trying a low fat diet with little success. I tried doing low carb before about 4 years ago, lost 10 pounds and stopped. I determined to go all the way this time. I only gained weight after my son was born (11 years ago). About time I did something about it, huh?

When I started on 6/5/02 I was 200 lbs and now I'm 196. I would have been lower by now but was having a problem with eating high sodium meats. Now I know better and I am trying to stay away from that stuff. I realize that my body must be sensitive to sodium and retaining water so now I know I have to watch it.

If anyone has the same problem please let me know if you have any tips or advice. I would really appreciate it. Thank you to those who have already responded.

Good luck to all of you.

Rita ......
Sponsored Links