#1   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 16:26

Plan: dr. adkins
Stats: 200/200/150
BF:
Progress: 0%
Cool New to group, ready to loose the weight!! 50lbs ++

Hello,

My name is Stella and I wanted to introduce myself to everyone as I am new to this site. I am 26 years old and I am ready to loose this weight. I have been told I have PCOS which is a whole other story, however the reason why I am here is I am 5'9 and right at 200lbs. I am so miserable! I have never been as heavy as I am today and I hate it. I have tried several diets and no luck as I always give up. I am ready for a change in my life, I am ready to loose the weight. I plan on starting the Low Carb diet of Dr. Adkins. I am looking for any advice, thoughts, words of wisdom that anyone may have to get me on the right track. My goal is to loose 50 lbs. I am ready to do this I just need some guidence from others who have done this before. For example, I do not know of all the kinds of foods I can still eat etc. I have read the book and I do have some idea but I am sure there are plenty more items I am missing. I know I need to exercise as well as I am on this diet. I would love to hear from anyone with any tips. I have to stay motivated or I will fail as this again. Thanks for any help!
Sponsored Links