View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 08:55

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 144/144/130
BF:
Progress: 0%
Schwarzbein is much easier than Atkins! I feel much better on this plan! It just promotes simple, good food in moderation.

However, change in dietary habits can be hard. I read somewhere that it takes around 90 days to change a "bad habit" to a "good habit". Last week I started writing down one "unhealthy dietary habit" to focus on every week to change it into a "healthy habit". This week I wanted to change my coffee habits from a 10+ cups per day to only 2-3 cups in the morning only. I drink coffee all day long. The first 3 days were tough - I really wanted to drink my coffee after lunch. My co-workers really helped me by not making any coffee in the breakroom after lunch. By Friday, I only drank 2 cups coffee with some cream in it at Breakfast only. I will continue to do this while working on another habit in the coming week. I have not decided what to work on at this coming week. By doing this, I'm a little less overwhelm with all the dietary changes I have to make. I'm not losing weight yet, but I'm OK with this. I want to really change my unhealthy habits & completely adhere to the way of life.

I know I need to get into the habit of writing in my journal on this forum & keep better records of my daily diet intake... I'm terrible at that. I love the support we all get here from this support - especially DewTal !

Hope everybody has a great weekend!!

Eatright