View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Sat, Jun-15-02, 07:53

Plan: schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 290/290/198 Male 6 feet 2 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Clodagh,
I took a look at your jounal and your food is non existent. Maybe it would help if you started listing the foods you eat. I wonder if your eating enough or often enough. I have read here before sometimes you need to shake your body up a little. If you normally eat 3 big meals; try eating five smaller meals. Also how is your water intake.
If your working out maybe you have been adding muscle faster than your losing fat. How is your salt intake this can cause problems sometimes with water retention. I don't know if your having trouble staying on the woe. When I get hungry at the end of the night I drink green tea sweetened with artificial sweetner and it takes away the hunger and its good for you. One more thing if I may? I have trouble following my own rule but I am sure it is a good one. Weigh once a week. Weigh on Wednesday. Most people who are going to cheat do it on the weekends. If your weighing on Wednesdays you won't know if you gained a pound over the weekend. It helps us to not get discouraged. We so want the scales to move but it is more about progress.
Jerry