View Single Post
  #101   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 20:41

Plan: Atkins-ish
Stats: 316/228/150.0 Female 5'3
BF:54
Progress: 53%
Wink

Boy, I agree with just about all the posts so far! I just came back to this site yesterday after trying it for a short while in January. Frustration and humiliation made me stop coming. I felt like a loser. I am feeling alot better about things now and I hope and pray my motivation stays fired up! I wanted to tell you why I HATE BEING FAT, but so much of it has already been said....I hate mirrors SO much. I too have trouble coping with the fact that the woman in the mirror is REALLY me...It doesn't "look" like I feel....the woman in the mirror has a swollen, marshmallowy face. It's almost like I AM wearing a fat suit. I wish I could shed it! I also hate becoming breathless so easily. That is SOOOOO embarassing. A flight of stairs or trying to keep up with a thin persons pace walking somewhere... I hate worrying about my health at 35. I hate not being able to play a full game of baseball with my kids. Knees and lungs don't allow that. I also agree with the ones who mentioned asking for a table instead of a booth. I can fit, but it wouldn't be pretty. Oh, boy, could I go on... I don't want to seem like I hate life. I love it. I have a great husband and wonderful kids. I am blessed. However, I'd enjoy all this much more if I were in shape. I want to wish each and everyone of you good luck with your WOE. My prayers are with you all. I need all I can get too!

Kelly