View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 13:39

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

Thank you Nat.
To tell you the truth I will eat zucchini & green beans cooked at restaurants but I just hate cooking them myself......I don't know if that is being spoiled working in great restaurants for years. When I get home, I will scrub & cook and they taste like dirt! I know that it is in my head..I really think it goes back to when I was young & my mom used to feed me beets *YUCK* and I swear they taste just like Dirt.
Don't get me wrong I can cook even though I am trained to bake. It is just taking me a while to comprehend all of this because of a medication I am on. I really am not this dumb *laughing* I can sit and read something over & over 5 time & still not get it. I am taking a medication called Topamax. It really messes with my concentration
I appreciate all of the help you are are & RoseBud are giving me.

So let me get the Straight,
I need to eat more fat & calories because if I don't my body will go into starvation mode & will start cannibalizing its muscle which will lower my metabolism making it harder & harder to lose weight? Stalling me. If my body has enough fat it will know that it is not starving & I will be in ketosis. If I am in Ketosis my body will not have enough insulin to store my dietary fat as body fat so the dietary fat it is burned. And this is what makes me lose weight....
Right, no?

Thank you
Candice