View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 11:44

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 256/220/215 Male 78 inches
BF:36/28/20
Progress: 88%

Hi Havuk,

Have you considered a malpractice lawsuit against your doctor? I am not a doctor, but it seems totally unnecessary to remove the gallbladder because a stone failed to pass through the bile duct. I would expect that removal of the stone to be the recommended procedure.

Your doctor seems to lack the scientific knowledge for your developing the gallstone. It certainly was not the low-carbohydrate diet as explained here by others. So sorry you picked the wrong doctor. Now, the healthy LC diet will have complications digesting the fats without having a gallbladder.

It seems the average medical approach to a health problem is to cut, chop or irradiate the injured organ until it is dead or removed. The second medical choice is to drug the symptoms away and pretend everything is now OK.

I have personally avoided several health problems by disregarding my doctors advice. Most people believe they must go to the doctor a lot because they have many health problems. Instead, I think these people have many health problems because they go to the doctor a lot. After all, doctors are the third leading cause of death in the USA now, and malpractice kills more than SIX TIMES as many people as automobile accidents.

http://www.mercola.com/2000/jul/30/doctors_death.htm

Kent