#7   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 08:16
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 186/172/120
BF:
Progress: 21%

Thanks everyone, you're all wonderful!

I was still in Ketosis last night, and 1/2 pound lighter this morning, so far so good.

After the bread indident my co-workers now think that I have completely lost it, between my mad dash to the garbage can and then the 1/2 gallon of water in 45 minutes that I consumed, they couldn't stop laughing. I thought for sure I was going to float away. To top it all off I have about an hours drive to and from work so needless to say the ride home was an interesting one; it's amazing what kind of looks you get when your doing the potty dance sitting in traffic.

I will admit that I was truly surprised by the taste of the bread, as wonderful as it smelled it didn't taste the same as it used to, I wonder if that's how everything else would be also?

Well anyhowz, I low carbed dinner, and just accepted the fact that I couldn't change what had happened, I just had to deal with it. Today I'm back on track, and will just try to be a little more careful, and I won't buy anymore sandwiches, it's just tooooooooooo tempting.

Thanks for all the kind words.

Annette