View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Fri, Jun-14-02, 07:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Smile My clothes are actually starting to fit me!

Hi everyone! I just wanted to say good morning and to check how everyone is this fine morning. I had my workout and I feel great. It is getting easier, I am raising my level of restistance, I still don't feel too hot in my workout shorts, still shows my tummy, but that is slowly going down.

I have a business casual meeting to attend Saturday morning , so last night I was trying on possible clothes. I have this skirt that came with a jacket set, anyhoo, I wore it probably 2 years ago and it was so tight, I have been afraid to try it on. Well, I did last night and it fit perfectly. I was so happy. A dress I bought 2 months ago, doesn't fit me anymore, and I haven't even got to wear the dress yet, darn. Oh well, I have to go out today and get me a pair of slacks that actually fit for Saturday. Wow, I don't think I have ever shopped for clothes smaller since I have been chubby. Makes me feel good about myself, better than I have in a long time.

So, everyone have a good day, I have to take a friend to pay a ticket, I hate going to the police station, it always makes me nervous.
Sincerely, Belle
Sponsored Links