View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 22:02

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%

I guess I could put a little mayo on my hard boiled eggs. As for the salad, I don't care for tomatoes, peppers or other salad veggies. To tell you the truth I am not a big veggie fan at all. The only veggies I will eat are broccoli (cooked) & corn. one of which I can not eat. I mean I will eat lettuce, I don't mind that at all as long as it has something on it, & sometime I will eat celery if it has something on it also.
So you are saying that 6 chicken wings have aound 600 calories? The chicken thights didn't have that much. What I did was just put in one ounce on the calculations because I though the meat off of those wings didn't really weight all that much, I didn't really think to weight the bones, I mean I'm not going to eat those.

I read those posts in the Newbie's questions. A few of them Helped. But I guess I just still need help with my menu.

Thank you
Candice

How bad is 1 1/2 grams of carbs from starch for me right now? I bought this jello instant pudding mix & made it with water but it has starch in it..... I can not eat it can I?