View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 18:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/224.4/180 Female 5 ft. 6 in.
BF:
Progress: 7%
Default Terridoodle....

No, I tried them but did not like them, they have a chalky texture to me. I dont know how bad it is to mix a little heavy cream with cream cheese and splenda, with a small amount of vanilla, but that is what I have been doing some time when I am really hungry for something sweet, I just put little spoonfuls on a piece of wax paper and freeze them, like a little cookie, once in awhile I eat a couple of them. I have gotten rid of the carbolite candy. I am still having a little trouble with my bowels for two days now...
I have been cutting back on my cheese and things for fear of yeast problem, but maybe I need to eat a little. I have really been feeling low energy today, I did not even go walk, (have been everyday) I feel a little drained. But I will get over it. Maybe just tired.
I wonder how many people like me are eating those carbolite, without realizing there are more Carbs in them than you think? It just sort of leads you to beleive there are only 1.3g.
I have been checking the labels on everything I eat since. I am trying to hard to mess up, exspecailly when I dont even know I am doing it!
Also tried the ranch dressing like we talked about and I am very pleased, I will enjoy my salad alot more now. Thanks again...You are full of wonderful advise.A big help to me.....Melameter