View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 09:34

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 255/206/185
BF:
Progress: 70%

henbane your right, Maybe I should put a tsp of coffee in my cup of heavy cream(LOL)

Hi Fergus, I'm not doing anything special. Just trying to stay between 30g & 35g of carbs a day on OWL. I do walk 3 miles a day on the treadmill and do weight training 3 times a week. I am perplexed by my 6 week stall since I have increased my weight training. My clothes are not getting any looser so I know its not the building muscle offsetting the weightloss. I've tried most of the stall breaking tips and non of them seemed to help. I am going back to Induction levels next week to see if it will get things moving again.

Victoria, Yes I do feel like a totally different person from 6 months ago. 6 months ago I was a mess. I think overall my doctor is pleased with my progress and is starting to see the benefits of this WOE, but her concern for my cholesterol is that since I am diabetic I may be more susceptible to the risk factors of heart disease. She did say she would do a little reasearch since I had my BG controlled so well to see if It would be ok for me to bee in the borderline ranges with my cholesterol.

Bill