View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Thu, Jun-13-02, 00:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/156/140 Female 66 inches
BF:22%
Progress: 82%
Question Question about skipping meals & how much fat is enough to loose weight...

I Normally do not eat Breakfast which makes my first meal Lunch. Usually a Salad or sometimes I have eggs for Lunch. By the time I have lunch (between 12-2:30pm) I have already drank 1.5-2 liters of water. With lunch I drink another 1/2-1 liter. Between Lunch & dinner sometimes I have snacks, not very often, I am not hungry. I don't feel I should eat if i am not hungry, Right? I have been having Chicken breast, chicken thighs, steak, Pork chops, hamburgers, or chicken wings for dinner. I will eat veggies or a small salad with my dinner. By the end of the day I drink 1 gallon-1 gallon 1 liter of water a day.
I have been reading posting saying that if you do not eat enough fat that you will not lose weight, right? I have lost weight now being the beginning of my diet but I dont' want to get stuck. But like I said before Most of the time i am just not hungry. I did not gain this weight because I overeat. I gained it because I am not active anymore, in the sense that I am not working anymore & also the meds that the doctors put me didn't help. Am I supposed to eat more even though I am not hungry?
I would appreciate any suggestions Thank you

Candice
Sponsored Links