View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jun-12-02, 19:04

Plan: Atkins & CAD
Stats: 458/394/180 Female 5'4"
BF:yup..very.
Progress: 23%

joan...
i soooooo know how you feel! oh how many times i have sighed that long sigh of REGRET. I am new to this site and i dont even know what all the abbreviations stand for....what is WOE ..but after falling off the wagon a year ago and gaining back all but ten of the 150 lbs i had lost the year before..i KNOW the anguish of that deep dark pit. i'm only 30 but am over 300 lbs..i used to be thin ...untill i let carbs take over my life. my advice?...Have a good cry...some hot tea... and rememer that you are NOT a failure...you are a beautiful person who God created and said "it is GOOD"...YOU are good...please don't let shame or guilt or fear keep you depressed and stuck in the carb cycle...i am just getting back on the wagon TODAY..and it is hard..boy is it hard..but i have to remember that in a few days with no carbs in my body , the world will look like a much better place. if you need anyone to pray for you or to talk to i am here for you ..one thing that helped me get through one whole day last week with no carbs was getting lost in a really good book....i didnt even think about snacking...i just drank lots of hot tea with cream between high fat/protien meals...sometimes it helps to get my mind OFF myself to get out of a rut..anyway...hang in there!!HUGS!