#9   ^
Old Wed, Jun-12-02, 17:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 279/235/190
BF:
Progress: 49%

Quote:
Originally posted by Cinderella
hehehehe....Jeff...does your breath smell like a cute babies bum?....lol....you are SOOOOOO funny!

It's funny to you and my wicked wife ..... you should try to scrape that mess off your tounge at 6am will trying to gag at the same time while your eyes are so full of water from the gagging you can't even see what your scraping off in the mirror ewwwwwww

I did do one more thing almost as bad here.... we in NC have powdered headache powders that come in a little pouch look like this ... they taste like you would imagine battery acid would taste like but work really fast, they are not good for you though anyway
Anyhow I had a bad headache one day and I approached a water fountain I poured the harsh bitter strong powder on my tounge expecting to get a gulp of water with it and be on my way.... Guess what??
The water fountain was broken and I was standing here trying to figure out what the heck I am gonna do with this battery acid on my tounge
I remeber taking my name tag badge from work off my shirt and scraping it off my tounge while gagging walking out the door

Jeff