Thread: Body Image
View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Wed, Jun-12-02, 11:35

Plan: lower carb
Stats: 186/186/140 Female 52 inches
BF:
Progress: 0%

Yes i admit i have compared other people to my self.. I worked with a lady who said she wore a size 18 when i infact was a 20 then.. i was like do i look that big... Some one told me no i didnt.. I learned then that everyone gains weight differently.. i gained alot in my back and midsection.. where others gain it in other places and can wear the smaller pants.. I now have more appreciation for how i look.. I still feel big even though ive gone down from a 20 to a 14.. but its slowly changing to where Im getting happy and appreciate all thats has been acomplished.. I know now the main thing in life is to feel healthy and work towards being more healthy than just to look skinny.. My health i know has improved i can now walk around a mall with out having to stop to catch my breath and being give out... I dont care if i get as skinny as i use to be.. i just want to be at a healthy weight and feel good..... So dont compare your self to everyone else is my moto... We all have a inner beauty no matter how we may look.. Thats more important .. And strive to be healthy instead of skinny.
Just my 2 cents worth

Tammy