#4   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 13:59
Registered Member

Plan: lean for life
Stats: 168/159/129
BF:
Progress: 23%
Thumbs down

My opinion is that most of these supplements are a waste of money. I bought Xenadrine a few years ago to try to lose some weight - it did nothing in my opinion.

Everyone of these supplements show an amazing transformation of a fat woman in a bikini to a slender and fit woman.... in that same bikini... Hmmmm..

Also, you will ALWAYS find a disclaimer at the bottom saying "results not typical".

I think when people buy these supplements, after spending 40 or so bucks on a supply they also make changes in their lifestyle (eating, exercising) and it is THOSE changes that create good results, not the supplements. I would say if anything the supplements contribute to about 1% of the total result.
They work in a similar way that caffeine does and in many cases are dangerous to you. E-phederine has been disguised under many names as one of the ingredients in many of these supplements and it is NOT a good substance for you.

My advice is avoid the supplements, don't starve yourself and concentrate on your exercising and living healthily. The weight may come off slowly than you want, but hey, at least you won't be putting on more weight instead! Don't stress about it and consult the scale constantly - just live your healthy life-style and enjoy your days and before you know it you will be a very healthy individual and you will feel GREAT - that's a guarantee.