View Single Post
  #278   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 12:21

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 220/160.4/160 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 99%
Talking Hi everyone ...

Boy ya leave for a coupla days... and a whole new set of faces pops in ...

Hi EVERYONE!!! I'm Sally ... and I'm a FORUM-A-HOLIC !!!

Heather.... Boy you sound almost like me in my older days ... (less the children) .. but we (happy hubby and I) had 3 dogs and a cat when we first got married and I went to school part time, plus a full time job - and he had 1 full time and 1 almost full time job .. that was a handful in itself .. I'm sure you add 2 children to that and you've definately got your hands fulll

DeeSB... ... I know what it's like .. I relaxed during the holiday season .. and it took me from January to March to get regulated again ... but determination pays off!!!

Bonnie... You're doing wonderfully !!! wow so close to your goal .. I've been working for 2 or so years on this, and hope to reach my goal in 6 months when I go for my next blood test .. Can only hope!!!

Garrison ... You are definatly a motivator .. you have everything wonderful to say to each person .. I would like to say I'm very proud to meet you...

Tonya ...Welcome .. isn't wonderful seeing over the 50% mark !!!

Talk later all ... and I hope I didn't babble too much .. but like I said .. all new faces .. I guess I hadn't been in here enough recently ..