#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 11:21

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 130/125/125
BF:
Progress: 100%
Default Do you watch calories?

Hi there,

I am new to the SP, only on week two. I have started the plan in order to get my blood sugar level under control, try to control cravings, mood swings, headaches, etc. I am also hoping it will help control my IBS. Not really in it to loose weight. A few pounds can never hurt but I think I have a normal body composition.

So after the first week, I was wondering if some people actually gain weight on the plan? I used to stick to the typical low fat type diet, never worried too much about counting calories as my weight was steady but did keep a food journal for a while and looking back I used to eat between 1,400 and 1,800 calories a day.

Now I haven't done the math, but I bet that I am eating more than that now that I eat nuts and cheese for snacks (instead of low cal carby stuff).

I am wondering if this new WOE might actually edge my weight up if I am not careful about controlling fatty snacks such as nuts and cheese. Now I know everyone warns against trying to do a low fat version of low carb. However, I do believe to an extent in the calories in/calories out theory.

What are your thoughts????

Thanks.
Sponsored Links