View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 11:14

Plan: Atkins/person plan
Stats: 298/275/240 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 40%
Thumbs up Thanks Cinderella....

Thanks so much for your kind words.....it was all great advice. I was thinking about starting a journal...it might be a great way for me to get back to where I belong....low carbing...

I did go to the Doctor over my toe, I actually had to be on antibiotics for 10 days to ensure that the infection was gone. I told him about things, but he knows I am strong and will find a way back to where I need to be.

As for my husband....I make sure to hug and kiss him as much as I can. He is such a wonderful man and I am so lucky to have him.
He's a great support to a point, because he loves me just the way I am.....he doesn't care if I lose weight or not...and I guess that's good to have, but sometimes he would be more of a motivator. I am usually the one that has to motivate him...and sometimes I need the motivation more!

I have downloaded lots of the recipes...and have found the majority to be great tasting....now I just need to start making them!!!!!!

I do feel better...thanks again Cinderella....I think starting that journal will be very important....I will have to answer to myself each time I make an entry....