View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Tue, Jun-11-02, 08:11

Plan: Back with Atkins, works b
Stats: 196/151/145 Female 5'6"
BF:28/26/
Progress: 88%

To be perfectly honest what gets me on the straight and narrow is the weight gain that comes with not sticking to the correct way of eating!

I was "bad" yesterday and I will pay for it within the next few days...

Gatherings used to be a problem for me, but when I finally adopted the fact that this was a WOL for me it got easier, each time I made the choice not to eat something, the easier it got. Do I still eat the dips, sure, I usea chip as the scoop and set it on my plate and use another as a scoop, when they sit on your plate for a bit, they get soggy from what's left on them and aren't appetising at all!

There is so much that you can eat without all the crackers and chips served to supposedly compliment them!!! Sure I have to eat the spinach and artichoke dip with a spoon, but mmm it is so good that way!

Funny thing the brain is, as soon as I stopped telling people to not bring things, and just let them do what they wanted, I no longer really cared about those goodies that they brought, I just made plenty of what I could eat. Also eating before guest arrive helps big time!! I will have my own munchies while I am preparing the dishes to put out, then I'm usually so stuffed I don't want anything else, and can then just concentrate on my guests!