Thread: 140 Anyone??
View Single Post
  #271   ^
Old Mon, Jun-10-02, 06:11

Plan: Atkins- post pregnancy
Stats: 174/127/125 Female 61 inches
BF:
Progress: 96%

Thanks for the welcome Garrison. Believe me I know this is a slow process. My stats say 147 and that is what I am this morning but it's the first time in quite a few weeks. I was just getting really discouraged and would allow myself extra carbs or even a pecan cluster or two. Add that to soy sauce and not drinking my water and I was up to 152lbs. I know you might be thinking 5 lbs, not that big of a deal, but it is. Funny I was always watching and weighing myself, hubby on the other hand, WOW! He was in the biggest state of DENILE! We started this program last July (he 2 or 3 weeks ahead of me) and he went from 250lbs to 185 lbs. in a matter of 3months. YES, 65 lbs in 3 months!!! Anyway these past few months cheats here and there, food I didn't even know he was eating, well, back up to 211lbs. I kept on him and he finally had to get on the scale himself to see his damage. This was last week and fortunately he is now down to 203 today.

I'm leaving to go up to Pa and NJ to see family in 2 1/2 weeks and I would really love to be 140lbs. I know that that is not realistic for me but just the thought of visiting family should keep me on the strait and narrow. Talk about slow, the last time I saw them was in OCT, I left NC weighting 154lbs. When everyone saw me it was so dramatic from 190lbs. I know everyone will have their eyes on me to see if I failed. Not keeping up the pace of the wild weight loss is somehow almost the same. How could I only loose 7lbs. since then. Now I know why I started to cheat out of being discouraged.

Well, now that I've talked your ear off........
later, Heather
Sponsored Links