View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Fri, Jun-07-02, 23:48

Plan: MINE
Stats: 143/112.4/119 Female 162cms (63+inches)
BF:35/?/20
Progress: 127%
Post Weight loss and body fat

I agree it is more important to look at how clothes fit rather than the scale as an indicator of body fat lost.

Great news that you are doing weights. I too have been back doing weights for over 5 months now. I also do a bit of farmwork and that can build up muscle.

I did one of the internet tests (a friend thought it was one of the better ones) as all the other ones I had done were real low and I did not believe them. I think I still need to get it done manually but it is finding a personal trainer who is good at that as I have had widely differing percentages in the past from different people.

I also did the body fat % test in PP and I thought that too was way to low for me too. Like I can grab handfuls of fat around my tummy and I shouldn't be able to do that with a low BF level.

My waist is 29 inches and to me that is too big for someone my size (and most of the extra weight is on my tummy under my waist too) I am concerned about the health consequences of having an apple shape.

My mum died soon after her 58th birthday 15 years ago today and I do not want to follow her example. She had a heart attack and died at the entrance of a country hospital (she lived a few miles out of town).

Trisha