View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-02, 17:24
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins, Protein Power
Stats: 252/245/145
BF:
Progress: 7%

Thanks for all the kind words and advice. I don't feel like eating much of anything today after some bad scallops yesterday.

Sue: I'll look into those titles. The Geneen Roth book I read was something like, When Food Is Love. It was basically a good book and I got stuff out of it, I just don't want to deal with confronting my mother and all of that stuff. I like the sound of the Intuitive Eating book. Specific steps sound useful since I haven't come up with my own.

Libby: Being back on LC for over a week has gotten me back in line. (That and the scallops.) It's after several months of LC that I run into problems. Maybe I get too lax after a few months and eating some kind of trigger food that I have yet to identify. And you're right: I'm getting great advice here.

Voyajer: I'll try the supps. and maybe double-up when I get hit by cravings again. I can always count on them every 28 days . My copy of the new version of Atkins arrived from Amazon this week. My weekend will be spent reading it and several others.

The next time the carb cravings hit I think I'll try your method of eating all that bad fake food. It can't be any more harmful than what I did last time and at least I won't be totally off plan.

Thanks everybody! It's very comforting to meet such kind, supportive people who offer help instead of judgement.

~Mel