View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-02, 15:23

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 238/233/145
BF:
Progress: 5%

Hi Nicole,
Awwww how adorable!! I'll try to post a picture of my daughters soon... I have to get a scanner first though.
So how's everything going for you today? I'm sooooo tired..... the baby kept me up all night, so I only had 4 hrs of sleep. Since both my kids fell asleep just now, I guess I'll take a nap after I finish writing this.
Anyway, until you find out whether you're pregnant or not, you can do Sugar Busters diet. It's safe to do while pregnant and much healthier, too. It's basically cutting out sugars and all "white" foods, like white bread, white rice, white pasta.... and replacing them with whole grains (like wheat/rye bread, brown rice, wheat pasta...i think you can have oatmeal too). You can also have fruits. My mother-inlaw started SB couple of months ago after finding out she had type 2 diabetes, and went from size 14 to 9 in 2 months. I've tried too, but I find it more difficult to have certain carbs than no carbs at all. If I allow myself to have brown rice, I eventually go crazy and binge on ice cream, cookies, pizza, bagel....EVERYTHING!!!. So it seems easier for me to abstain from all carbs altogether.
As you know, although losing weight shouldn't be a focus, if you're overweight while you're pregnant but eat right, you'll most likely lose some weight, and it wont be bad for the baby.
Anyway, I guess you'll find out soon
Ok, it's time for my nap.. zzzzzz
I'll speak to you soon,
Sunny