View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Thu, Jun-06-02, 14:49
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 187/180/165
BF:
Progress: 32%

Depression can be very scary. I am currently on antidepressants and antianxiety medication (when needed). The cases of yates and lemak are isolated cases of deep deep depression. Let me tell you my story. In december, I was watching the news about lemack (she sedated her kids and then suffocated them) and I got very nervous. I was by myself with my kid and felt so angry at her for doing such a thing. Then I thought how could a mother's love falter so. I was so nervous around my child. I do a lot of role playing and I saw myself in her situation and I thought I was going to die. Just to imagine my child being harmed by someone or myself, drove me up the wall. I love my child so much that I would kill myself or someone else before they did harm to him....one person in this forum told me something that really helped me. She told me that this person thought that because she loved her kids that she should end their suffering. This helped me in the way that i am not like them. I was feeling so guilty of imaging this things. I would never ever hurt my child but just to role play in my mind how things would be, drove me to the hospital. I have also had situations that I am in work and suddenly "oh my God, what if a fire broke out in the babysitter's house and they can't get out". This gets me very upset and feel I have to drive out just to see if my child is ok.

I am with you on this. If you need to talk more freely on your feeling my email is: cristian0616~yahoo.com. Sometimes a little understanding and listening, can go a long way.s