Thread: Caleb Moorhead
View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-02, 14:20

Plan: Dukan
Stats: 229/185/154 Female 168cm
BF:
Progress: 59%

The trial is over and the parents found guilty of manslaughter from failing to provide the nesseseries of life.
If he was not kept on a strictly vegan WOE he would be alive and no doubt well.
It does not tell anyone in the Bible to be a vegan!
Maybe no one else see's how this relates to LC. These folk killed there child by feeding it no decent proteins, it had a shrunken brain and was the development of a 6 weeks old. Having lost a child myself I get very mad at parents not putting there kids health first. They put there own neurosis first, it was beyond any religion and madness
I hope they get a long sentence!

Quote:
Deborah Ann and Roby Jan Moorhead found guilty of manslaughter by a High Court jury in Auckland

5 June 2002

A Dargaville couple's been found guilty of manslaughter by a High Court jury in Auckland.

Thirty-four-year-old Deborah Ann Moorhead and 45 year old Roby Jan Moorhead had denied causing the death of their six month old son Caleb, by failing to provide the necessaries of life.

The jury retired late this morning to consider its verdict.

Justice Rhys Harrison earlier asked them to consider whether the Moorheads' actions were a major departure from normal parenting practice.

The jury heard how the couple took their baby away from Auckland's Starship Hospital and he died soon after from vitamin B12 deficiency.

The Moorheads were both dressed in black, and clutching Bibles when they were brought into court to hear the jury's verdict, this afternoon.

They've both been remanded in custody for sentencing on the 13th of June.

© 2002 NZCity, IRN