View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Wed, Jun-05-02, 07:46

Plan: Low Carb Hybrid, Atkins/PP
Stats: 244/199/140
BF:44.5%/41.3%/25%
Progress: 43%
Default Ferocious Appetite...Why?

Well I have hit my first major roadblock in this WOL. And its not the usual, fell of the wagon one. I am staying true to low carb, however I have had a ferocious appetite lately, I mean huge! I am still getting all my veggies in, but just after eating a large meal, my full signal doesn't go on, and I still feel hungry. Last week I did a major binge on SF Chocolate.

This week I am trying to curve the cravings, so I haven't had any SF Chocolate, but my appetite is huge. I have been taking L-Glutamine three times a day for awhile now, but it doesn't seem to help anymore. I drink 100oz of water a day. My fat intake is around 60-70% and my protein is around 20-30% with 5% or less carbs. I can't seem to stop thinking about food. I was doing very well before, didn't think of food all the time and felt satisfied with what I ate. Now I have done a 360 and am back to my old "food is everything" thoughts. I have learned a few things about me on this WOL, one is that I am a binge eater, there is no one little chocolate square and I am done, and two is I am a compulsive eater. I need overeaters anonymous or something, LOL!! Now that I know the problems I have to figure out my triggers, so how do I do that?

Does anyone have any advice on how to get my appetite back in line?

Thanks
JennS
244/208/140
WOL Since Jan'02
Sponsored Links