#1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-04-02, 10:16

Plan: Schwarzbein Principle
Stats: 178/158/145
BF:36%/23.5%/22.5%
Progress: 61%
Lightbulb Creative Flaxseed Ideas

Hi All!

I'm almost 4 weeks into my 4 week plan. It took me some time to 'settle' into the right way of doing things. The first week I went cold turkey on caffeine, aspartame white flour and 'man-made' boxed stuff. Don't missany of them one bit and - no cravings. I even have to remember to work in the snacks because I'm not hungry. So far so good. I feel great and have a pleasant sense of accomplishment. I feel much less obsessed with food compared to the zillion other 'diets' I've been on. The other night I ordered filet mignon on the menu and said a silent yipee when there was butter on the veggies. I'm doing exercise 6-7x week - weights, cardio and yoga to help. I haven't seen the scale move much but my body fat is down 3%.

Question: I hear about how good flaxseed is for you but I'm hoping you all might have some creative ways to use it. I've eliminated the ideas that include using it in orange juice, blender beverages and cold cereals since those are things a good TSP follower is avoiding. That leaves me with salads. There must be more. Any suggestions?

Susan
Sponsored Links