#1   ^
Old Sun, Jun-02-02, 11:03

Plan: low glycemic
Stats: // Female jkl
BF:
Progress: 69%
Default stuck, stuck stuck stuck! :(

Arghhh! I need some encouragement please

I've been doing induction for 3 months, and I've only lost 4 lbs!! The last 4 weeks have been CKD, which is induction during the week, with a 36 hr carb load on Fri night/Sat. I've been monitoring fat loss, and even though I've only lost 4 lbs of 'weight', I've lost a good 4% body fat. Intellectually, I know this means I am not "stuck", but I'm having a hard time getting any emotional satisfaction out of such a small number move. Stepping on the scale and seeing the numbers just not budge is so very disheartening.

I was doing 2000 calories, 120 g protein, less than 20 carbs (mostly greens and veggies) and the rest of the calories from fat as per CKD instructions. I have indeed seen some nice size changes, am wearing pants I couldn't get into a month ago, and I've seen some nice energy and strength increases. I just want it all to happen FASTER!!!

I'm currently upping my water, reducing my cals to about 1500 and keeping the carb/protien grams as they are. I've also limited the carb-up to about 6 hours on Friday night, and I'm doing it with mostly good food - no junk. Work-out wise, I go to the gym 4 days a week, with 40 mins rotated weight training and 20 mns cardio.

Does anyone have any encouragement or suggestions? I know I'm being silly and short-sighted, but I could sure use a boost of support. <weak grin>

Cheers!

FridayEyes
Sponsored Links