View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Wed, May-29-02, 21:33

Plan: CAD
Stats: 249.5/217/184
BF:45.2/36.8/25
Progress: 50%

I made it through today cheat free! yay! It was really hard because one of my major problems that got me needing to lose weight is picking at things, just a little nibble here and there. So I'm battling against that learned action, but today I did it! yay for me!

JKRohn, I totally know that feeling, I stepped on a scale this past year and saw 251.5 and it scared me, that meant I could round up to 300lbs and I had a scary Kathy Bates in Fried Green Tomatoes moment, where she says "I wish I just had the courage to go ahead and get really fat". So I decided that I either had to lose weight or give up and get bigger, and I decided then that I would rather be a size 10 than die in my 30's from obesity.

Corrie, I will definetly make sure not to have protein at night anymore. I'm on CAD so I get a reward meal which I have at dinner, but I'm usually up for several hours after that and often have an evening snack, so I'll just make sure its mostly veggies at night from now on!

I have to say that this thread has been SOOO inspirational to me and I'm so glad that we all are here to support each other!