View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Tue, May-28-02, 22:03

Plan: THM
Stats: 272/216/137 Female 63"
BF:
Progress: 41%

I have a 'breakfast rotation' that I do. Remember, I am really new, so I haven't had time to get bored silly just yet. Also, I realize you asked for no frying, baking, watching, etc. My only suggestion would be to cook up a 'batch' of a couple things, so that you can nuke, eat and run in the morning. (This won't work for #4.)

1. Chocolate protein shake with 3/4 c. 1% milk and some ice cubes. (9 grams)

2. Leftover quiche (someone else mentioned this too, and it's a great thing!) that's usually about 4-5 grams on it's own from the veggies in it. That leaves room for a T. low-carb ketchup and 1/2 cup fresh strawberries (9 grams, give or take)

3. A couple of hard-boiled eggs, warmed in the micro, with some sort of meat, generally some ham, and 1/2 c. canteloupe (6 grams) Easy to eat in the car.

4. A strawberry omelette. I know, this sounds gross, but try it and see what you think. Cook two eggs (NO SALT) in an omelet pan, and use 3/4 cup of sliced strawberries sweetened w/splenda as the filling. Serve with some ham. To me, this is almost as good as strawberry pancakes or waffles. Hmm, I wonder what whipped cream would be like on this . . . (6 grams)

Hope this helps!

-Catinhat