View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, May-28-02, 08:20
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 196/179/150
BF:Ugh!
Progress: 37%

Good morning everyone, and thanks for the support! I am pleased to announce that I'm back to my pre-party 193 today, and have suffered no permanent head damage from bashing myself up. This is two days back on the wagon, and I'm once again eating well and feeling fine.

I REALLY appreciated the response to my S.O.S. because this week I've had my head in so many other things that if I hadn't checked in for moral support I would have sunk into a funk!

Don't worry Agonycat, I'm eating my veggies and found a good no-carb bleu cheese dressing (Maries) for my salads. Dee, I think I'm almost up to the 25 posts - at least pretty soon. But I still don't know how to do a journal. Would like to post my fitday.com numbers sometimes, but haven't figured out how.

Today...I'm taking Misty's advice and making something yummy. You're right about thinking of being on the plan as something positive, not a punishment. I figured I'd better get back to induction because of the strictness, but apparently, I'll be okay to pick up where I left off.

Tonight: maybe ribs (I love them)

Donna