View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Fri, May-24-02, 23:27

Plan: Anti Schwarzbein
Stats: 180/200/140
BF:44
Progress: -50%
Exclamation Beware of the Schwarz

I hate to be a wet blanket.. but..... I was a patient of Dr. Schwarzbein's... saw her faithfully for 1 year... followed the plan, took the blood test, she even prescribed vitamin B shots every day. I am sorry to say that I went from 180 lbs.. which I thought was awful... to now 200 lbs!

I read the book, booked an appointment with her and waited for 3 months to get into her office. She is beautiful and very nice.. AND very thin. BUT, I asked her and her staff that if for some reason this way of eating didn't work for me... would they say STOP!? They said that they were sure it would work. 30lbs later... here I am, back to sensible eating... not sure which way is the right way.. but I KNOW it's NOT Schwarzbein.

I started October 2000... and stopped December 2001. I haven't gained any more weight.. but am maintaining at steady 200..... I have developed Sleep Apnea because of the fat.. I'm really upset. Please be careful. I'm not saying that it doesn't work for some... because it does. But there are many that it won't work for and you'll be like me... a recovering Schwarzbeinian.

Good luck to all... and remember, use your intiuition