#3   ^
Old Thu, May-23-02, 15:55

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 240/234/150 Female Five Feet
BF:40%
Progress: 7%
Default Oh yes, my WORST temptation

I know how you feel, I absolutely love the chocolate brownie
frapocino's from startbucks. Funny, before atkins,we would go to the movies and my b/f would get a coffee from starbucks, and consequently because I couldn't stand coffee, I would not have any interest in anything from there. So one day, I tried this wonderful drink, of course after I was off induction. Now I really try to stay away from them, which was not successful today. I got the smallest one. I too stalled after the first month, then I started losing 3 or more pounds per week. I am now up to 17 pounds gone, and am very proud of myself. My b/f is too. I have certain things that I won't even consider touching, ice cream, milk, pasta, bread, because I know if I do, that is too much of a temptation right now. I am going to my mothers for the weekend to drop my son off for the summer, it is going to be a hard weekend food wise, she has no healthy food around her house. She asked me what I mostly ate, and I will probably go to Wal-mart when I hit town and buy some food so I wont' be hungry or tempted to eat something I know not to. Pray for me. One more sin to confess, I love the new vanilla cokes. I try not to give in, usually works. If I do have one, I drink lots of water the next day. It is so hard sometimes to eat right when all this bad is around you and so readily available. But I agree with you, this board is wonderful and I would cheat excessively if I didnt' have all these wonderful stories and support I get from here. I realize by reading everyone's stories, that I am not the only one who feels helpless sometimes and wants to give up, but I never do. I guess it just goes to show that with, may I say, friends on this board, we can do it together. Have a good day, Belle