View Single Post
  #6   ^
Old Thu, May-23-02, 12:33

Plan: CAD (original version)
Stats: 154/153/135 Female 5'7"
BF:33%>30%>19%
Progress: 5%
Thumbs up Week 5 for me....

And it's going pretty well for me. I have lost a total of about 5 lbs. And though I've been tempted to do the Fat Flush for a jump start to lose more weight, I'm going to stick with this plan for a while, until I reach a definite plateau, while following all the rules, because to be honest.....

I'm not drinking enough water, yes, I know, I know, I need to!

I'm not doing any of the options (other than exercise, I do that, at least!)

And although I've read CALP, I much prefer CAD, and I don't like to always eat a salad before my RM, and I haven't really been balancing my portions.

It's amazing that I lose at all, whew. I was honest there.

Let's see. I'll check in on the eating front.

Yesterday-Wed-It was TOM, and I was hungry all day, I just remember I reaaaaly cheated, I'm not posting what I ate yesterday.

Today

B: Egg & Sausage (from McD's no biscuit, but it looked mighty good-ok I tore a little scrap of the biscuit, and it wasn't even that good)

L: Salad bar at the grocery....Greek Salad, Feta, Tomatoes, etc. Marinated mushrooms, yum! Cauliflour, pepperoni, eggs, bacon bits, ranch, and
yummmy iced tea (from the Starbucks stand)

D: Probably making spagetti and meat sauce, with yes, SALAD, and some veggies. Dessert, hot tea with cream, and some chocolate biscuits from Godiva, mmmm!