View Single Post
  #7   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 22:25

Plan: Trim-Wise: LifeForce International
Stats: 213/209/150
BF:32%/??/ 21%
Progress: 6%
Cool Summery stuff

Peg, you are going to LOVE Door County! My former fiance and I used to go there often (we lived in Milwaukee) in every season--it's gorgeous there no matter the time of year. You'll have to visit Sister Bay and eat at Al Johnson's; it's a fabulous Swedish restaurant, and the star attractions are the goats that graze on the sod roof. Honest!

Hiking in Peninsula State Park is another delight not to be missed, IMHO.

But enough PR for Door County....

I have no reunions or weddings on the slate, but my aunt and uncle are coming up from TX early in June (good grief, that's only two weeks away!!!). The last time they saw me I was in a size.... lemme think.... 18, I believe. I can't wait to see their faces when I stroll in wearing my size 12s.

Our big trip is this weekend, to NYC. My daughter's father's flying us out there on his dime, providing us with spending $$, taking us to a Broadway show... the whole nine yards. He's already seen me (last month, for her b'day when he came out for a week), so I know his reaction already. It was worth it.

I'm not quite ready for that two-piece bathing suit lying in my dresser drawer, but the one-piece looks *fantastic*--and I'll take that, for sure!

Who else? Let's hear it, folks!