View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Wed, Jun-27-01, 19:51

Plan: CKD
Stats: 245/215/130
BF:
Progress:
Default Katryding

Yeah, my apron was caused from going in to have my tubes done! My sister told me…no big deal…they make a little cut just under the belly button…go in…and your done! YEAH RIGHT! I made the mistake of piping up. Seethe doc says that its about 98% fail proof…and I smile and say…this man setting on the bed…he was a tumor!!! His mother had her tubes done and then got pregnant! Ha! They told her that she could be pregnant…it must be a tumor! HA! So my doc smile {this is a really great doctor mind you! I mean I TRULY like her!} And say…okay, I’ll take care of it! Next thing I know is I’m waking up in awful pain…go to stand up and almost pass out! They had given me a C~Section!!! When I ask what, where, why…and I already new HOW! She said they went in and CUT, TIED, BURN & REINSERTED MY TUBES BACK INTO MY UTERUS!!! It took 6 months to recover from all that fully! And my poor stomach that already had a problem from the stretch mark…now was hanging down like an apron! ARRGGG! She later told me that if I had asked she could have “trimmed off” the extra! Ha! She really is a crack up! One of those people you just really like!
Lorraine