View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, May-21-02, 07:10
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 205/168/133
BF:
Progress: 51%

I'm still an ex-smoker! Day 2 is a bit more of a struggle than Day 1 was, but I'm hanging in there! The weather isn't as good as all that here - it's raining right now, though not as windy as it was yesterday. Got wet when I took our 4 dogs (Cain, Clipsie, Max and Hobbit) down to the beach this morning.

I'm originally from Sussex - Brighton (well, Hove actually) - small world, huh? I'm supposed to be a housewife, but I'm hopeless at housework - feel more like a dogsitter and catfeeder really! Oh, and I do some web design from time to time - used to make my living at it, back when all you needed to know was HTML.

The cream here is just double cream - and that's literally all that's in it - cream. I don't bother whipping it, I just pour it over the strawbs, and it's lovely! I've run out of strawberries now (which is probably a good thing!) and am back to the cheese and sunflower seeds.

I think I'm going to try the local gym tomorrow - just to get me out of the house. I've got an exercise bike - have done 30 mins on it this morning, but I fancy trying some of the other machines - plus finding out how to do some upper body/weight stuff. I thought Carl might be interested in coming with me, but it seems he's not - LOL! Couch potato!

Glad to know you're out there and doing this with me - it makes a difference!

All the best!

Jo