View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Mon, May-20-02, 12:56

Plan: TSP/PPLP/low-cal/My own
Stats: 250/209/150 Female 63.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 41%

I think the exercise will help. I had been on a 2 1/2 week "stall" and last Wednesday and Thursday I went on a 30 minute brisk (for me) walk. I had not been doing any extended walking before that (15 minutes at most to walk the dog). Well, this weekend my scale moved down 2 pounds. It was a great gift of the program! And I reached my first mini-goal of 25 pounds down.

I wasn't able to walk this weekend or Friday or today, I was sick Friday through Sunday and today it's raining , but if it's clear tomorrow or at least not pouring, I'm going to do that 30 minute walk again. I am planning to keep it up on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. And maybe more often later, if my feet hold up .

BTW: I may not be quite as large as you, but I do know first hand some of the major "inconveniences" of being severly over weight--I topped out at just under 250. I understand what you are going through. And I understand your wanting it to come off faster. Just rest assured that it will come off. And the changes you are making, the exercise and being more aware and in control of your carbs, will help it come off faster.

;-Deb